Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday - k.d. lang

I don't really remember when I first heard k.d. lang's voice - late 1980s, early 1990s. I do, however, remember having my breath stop completely while my heart swooned. Her tone was perfect ... like the way a full moon reflects off the surface of a still lake in winter. It still has that effect on me. So beautiful!

Sunday by k.d. lang from the 2008 album "Watershed"



k.d. lang website

k.d. lang MySpace page

2 comments:

Coke Brown Jr. said...

I feel that I have to make a comment about how superb her voice is despite her looking like Clay Aiken. Why? I wish video had never been invented sometimes. We now have idiotic expectations, like that our great singers should be great-looking as well. I love k.d. lang so much. I hate Britney Spears so much.

Leisl said...

And I agree with you so much.