Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Be Giving - Nico Vega

A very dear friend of mine is in need of kidney transplant. There will be more on that in the days ahead as I've convinced him to let me help raise some funds to pay for it. You see, he has no insurance and with recent cutbacks in State health he has no idea how much - or even IF - medicaide will pick up. And that doesn't even get into the cost of the medication he will have to be on for the his life just to stay alive. So, I've been working all day on trying to put together some basic web stuff to get the ball rolling. So, with all this, it's only natural that "Be Giving" is the song in my head today. I hope, when the fundraiser begins, that you will find it in your heart to help.

Be Giving by Nico Vega from the 2007 EP "No Child Left Behind"



Nico Vega MySpace page

Nico Vega Facebook page

No comments: