Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Monday, March 19, 2012

The latest video from one of my all-time favorite bands, The Urban Voodoo Machine.  This is directed by Sin Bozkurt (one of my favorite photographers) and Anthony Ratcliff
I fell in love with The Urban Voodoo Machine years ago (thanks to MySpace, actually, and clicking through "friends" of Mediaeval Baebes, whom I have loved for so long) when I first heard their song "Love Song 666".  I hope to one day make it to London and attend a Gypsy Hotel night and meet them in person.

Rather You Shot Me Down by The Urban Voodoo Machine from the 2011 album "In Black 'N' Red"




The Urban Voodoo Machine  on Facebook

The Urban Voodoo Machine on  Reverbnation


No comments: