Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Monday, October 11, 2010

Immigraniada (We Comin' Rougher) - Gogol Bordello

It's no secret how much I love Gogol Bordello. The first time I heard them I was floored. They still floor me.

I'm including a few different versions of this song here: a live version (they are beyond amazing live), a stripped down acoustic version, and the official video. Enjoy! Mishto!

Immigraniada (We Comin' Rougher) by Gogol Bordello from the 2010 album "Trans-Continental Hustle"

Live in Later with Jools Holland


Stripped down & acoustic


The official (and fabulous!) video


Gogol Bordello website

Gogol Bordello on MySpace

Gogol Bordello on Twitter

Gogol Bordello on Facebook

No comments: