Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Red Rain - Peter Gabriel

Maybe it's "bill paying day." Maybe it's the reading I've been doing lately. Maybe it's events in the news these days. Whatever it is, the lyrics from the chorus of this song started dancing around my head today. I haven't even thought about this song in ages, yet here it is, spinning and swirling and looping through my brain. "Red rain is pouring down, Pouring down all over me."

Born February 13, 1950 in Chobham, Surrey, England, Peter Gabriel has had a long and successful career as both a musician and a humanitarian. He was a founding member, singer and flautist for the band Genesis from 1967-1975. He released his first album as a solo artist in 1977.

Red Rain by Peter Gabriel from the 1986 album "So"



Peter Gabriel website

No comments: