Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Turn Up the Radio - Autograph

We just learned today that my husband's friend and former roommate, Steve Isham, died on December 9th of colon cancer. Steve was the keyboard player for the 1980's metal band Autograph and co-wrote the song Turn Up the Radio. It's a sad day for us here, as we remember Steve and the fun times he and my husband shared. I wish I'd had the opportunity to know him better - I only met him a few times, the last time being just over 13 years ago when he came through here while touring with Vince Neil.


Turn Up the Radio
by Autograph from the 1984 album "Sign In Please"



This song was named 93rd best rock song of all time by VH1.

Rest in peace, Steve. You are missed.

No comments: