Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Balrog Boogie - Diablo Swing Orchestra

I don't remember exactly how I ended up on Diablo Swing Orchestra's MySpace page, but I'm glad I did. I was blown away. I don't think I made it all the way through listening to Balrog Boogie before I was off trying to find out more information on this band. And I ordered "The Butcher's Ballroom" that very day.

Diablo Swing Orchestra is a Swedish band, combining elements of death metal, swing, opera ... even a bit of flamenco (check out Poetic Pitbull Revolutions). I encourage you to read the bio on their MySpace page for all the creative background on the band you could want. 1501 - 2003 - current.

Balrog Boogie by Diablo Swing Orchestra from the album "The Butcher's Ballroom" (This isn't a video at all, but like I've said before this blog isn't about the vids, it's about the music. I would've chosen to use one of the myriad live performance vids on youtube, but the sound sucked on all of them. Bummer.)



Diablo Swing Orchestra official website

Diablo Swing Orchestra MySpace page

No comments: