Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Keelhauled - Alestorm

Before I go any further, I need to make it perfectly clear that I detest the keytar. I think it's a goofy instrument and the only thing I find goofier would be people who play the keytar. That said, this song makes me incredibly happy for some very strange reason. Perhaps I really have lost my mind, but ... PIRATE METAL! Harrrrrrrrr! (I need some rum now.)

I would track down some info on the band to share, but my kids are home and very distracting. (Did I mention the need for some rum now?)

Keelhauled by Alestorm from the 2009 album "Black Sails at Midnight"



Alestorm website

Alestorm on MySpace

Alestorm on Facebook

No comments: