Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Monday, July 20, 2009

Always Out - The Urban Voodoo Machine

I am so excited to get this CD. I ordered it as an anniversary gift for my husband (sssshhhh) but it's, obviously, a bit late. That's ok. It wasn't released until a week after our anniversary. And it is being shipped from halfway around the world (it's a UK release). I can be patient. Sort of. I expect to find it in the mailbox any day now. Maybe today. Cross your fingers for me.

The Urban Voodoo Machine began in 2003 when singer/frontman Paul-Ronney Angel was asked by a promoter to fill a spot in a triple bill gig. He made some calls, pulled in some favors, and 48 hours later he had a band pulled together.

Always Out by The Urban Voodoo Machine from the 2009 debut album "Bourbon Soaked Gypsy Blues Bop'N'Stroll"



The Urban Voodoo Machine website

The Urban Voodoo Machine MySpage page

The Urban Voodoo Machine Facebook page

3 comments:

Coke Brown Jr. said...

Trust you to discover something great that no one else has ever heard of. :)

Anonymous said...

no worries, I wont say a word!

Leisl said...

And just to let ya'll know, this is now one of my absolute fav CDs now. Every single song on it is fantastic. Highly recommend it.