Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Buffalo Jump - Lonely London Lad

Love at first listen? Yes, I believe it can happen. It happened to me. Again. This morning. All it took was one little listen to the first few seconds of Buffalo Jump for me to realize that this band is going to become a personal favorite. The more I listened, the more I found, the more I experienced, the more I fell in love. If David Byrne, Sparks & Public Image, Ltd. were to have an orgy, Lonely London Boy would be the love child spawned of that collective creativity and artistry.


Buffalo Jump by Lonely London Lad from the soon-to-be-released double CD "Lonely London Lad"



Lonely London Lad website

Lonely London Lad MySpace page

Lonely London Lad Facebook page

No comments: