Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Time of Year - The Florin Street Band

It's been awhile again. Sorry for that. The holidays are keeping me pretty busy this year.

Speaking of holidays ... I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I do. The whole season of Christmas from Thanksgiving through the Solstice and right on up to the Big Day of Christmas itself. It really is my favorite time of year. And I love a good cheesy song. It's sort of my guilty pleasure. So I was quite happy this morning when I came across this song. It just makes me ... happy. Plain & simple. (And did you notice the tuba? How can you not love a tuba?)

You should really check out the website for the story behind this song. I'd try to nutshell it here, but really wouldn't do it justice. Just click the link below and read it for yourself.

My Favorite Time of Year by The Florin Street Band



The Florin Street Band website

No comments: