Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Monday, November 1, 2010

Леприконсы - Девчонки Полюбили не Меня

OK, so I don't know what they're saying, but I don't really care, either. This is a fun song! It definitely got my blood pumping this morning. I love finding music from countries I've never visited sung in languages I don't understand that still moves some part of me. To me, it's just more proof that music IS the universal language. If it strikes a chord in you or elicits an emotion, pleasant or un-, or just plain ol' makes you want to get up and dance, it has done its job.

I did a little online translating and found the name of this band is Leprikonsy. I even managed to find their website (which I also used the online translator to read) and found out these guys are from Belarus and have been playing together for about 14 years.

Девчонки Полюбили не Меня (Girls do not love me) by Леприконсы (Leprikonsy) from the 2010 album "ДЕСЯТИЛЕТКА"("Ten Year")



Leprikonsy website (unless you read Russian, you'll need a translator for this)

No comments: