Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Friday, September 11, 2009

So Quiet - Heartless Bastards

"Have you heard Heartless Bastards? Pure awesome stuff." This was a tweet (yes, on Twitter) I received bright and early this morning. "Not, yet," I responded, then ran (or whatever you'd call the online equivalent) off to see what I could find. Oh, my! What a great turn on this turned out to be! (If you're on Twitter, I highly recommend you follow @darthbender - he has excellent taste in music.)

The Heartless Bastards, an indie garage band from Cincinnati, Ohio fronted by vocalist Erika Wennerstrom, formed in 2003. Their third album, "The Mountain", was released in February 2009 on Fat Possum Records.

So Quiet by the Heartless Bastards from the 2009 album "The Mountain"



Heartless Bastards website

Heartless Bastards MySpace page

No comments: