Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Mine - Allison Krauss

The song Baby Mine was first featured in Walt Disney's 1941 feature length animated movie "Dumbo". It has been covered by many artists over the decades, including Better Midler in the 1988 movie Beaches (I was pregnant with my oldest when that one came out). This version by Allison Krauss, however, is my personal favorite. (Yes, I agree - a blurry still photo doesn't count as a video, but this blog isn't for my favorite videos, it's for the actual SONGS.)

Baby Mine by Allison Krauss from the 2007 album "A Hundred Miles or More"



Listen to the wind, little baby boy, you'll hear Nonna whisper how much she loves you.

No comments: